ICP have a strong track record in delivering our Outsourcing & Lump Sum (Fixed price) recruitment services on some of the most prestigious and complex projects in the region Including Airports, Metro, Stadiums, Motorway/Road/Bridge, Tunnelling, Industrial and major building projects.
We base one of our experienced consultants or senior partners at your office or project for a specific period of time or agreed list of personnel, to manage and/or assist with the recruitment process, interviewing, selection, reference checking, offer process, negotiation and onboarding.
Recruitment Out Sourcing
- Seconding one of our experienced Recruitment Directors, Recruitment Managers or Recruitment consultants to be based in your head office, branch or site office for short term, medium term or long term projects. Working in a full time, part time or hourly capacity directly for your company for services including;
- Assisting in candidate sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing and negotiation during busy recruitment, expansion or project ramp up periods.
- Implementing a recruitment function within your company. Sourcing, securing and training of recruitment officers and managers to operate your in-house function.
- Implementing or improving a current in-house recruitment function or system.
- Mentoring and supervision of a junior or inexperienced recruitment team.
- In the absence of a recruitment manager, officer or recruitment function, acting for a specific or on-going period as recruitment manager or function, working in line with your various departments, managers and directors to ensure all your recruitment requirements are dealt with professionally and swiftly in-house.
- For new companies entering the market for the first time, overseeing / managing the initial recruitment campaign, giving you invaluable local recruitment expertise.
We have a proven track record at delivering a fast and clinical service in high pressure environments while ensuring the goals are achieved for the client – Vast cost savings and all required personnel secured and employed on time. If you are interested in discussing these services and how ICP can save you time and money, please contact Phil Carr – Managing Partner [email protected]